January 19, 2010

GAMMA

Hello there world. I hope you guys are doing ridiculously excellent! I'm Gamma who lives in VIENNA, a very sophisticated yet entertaining-in-a-classic-way city. Vienna, unlike London or Paris, is not a big ass city filled with human beings but trust me the fact that we can make our own fun in Vienna, makes Vienna special. I reckon that the word "SIMPLE" is the best word to describe how Vienna is. I have lived in Vienna for almost 5 years, and I always find new things about this unique city. Not only places, but the people, the fashion, the lifestyle and other stuff. I would like to first warn you not to expect a high photographer level quality images of Vienna from me but I hope I can always entertain you all readers. I am very delightful to introduce Vienna to you all and absolutely looking forward to the growth of deux connection. I foresee that this blog is going to be a kick ass. Get ready for this all u Homo sapiens.

kiss kiss,
GAMMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment