February 14, 2010

SUNDAY VIENNA








Well hello mates! Hope you had a nice St. Valentine's day. I don't have my boyfriend here with me so I did not have the chance to express my huge love to him but I was blessed to see couples celebrating their valentines. You would think that I felt jealous but the truth, I really did not. Whenever I see couples expressing their love to their partner, they make me smile and I felt the love!:) Today, Love was in the air! So, today, after church I went to my second favorite cafe called Pick Wick's. Pick Wick's is an international cafe and what interesting is this place is not only a cafe but a book and video store too. While you're having you're coffee, you can just get one of the books from the shelves and enjoy your reading session. The books are divided into different categories and there are a lot of various books you can read there. The same with videos too. You could rent any english dvds from this cafe. I love the way they styled the cafe. The old fashioned wood interiors, the shallow pink colored walls, the leathered sofa, the smell of the old books, oh its sooo geil! (geil=cool).







There are a lot of choices of types of drinks that you would love to try. What is so good about the place is the fact that it gives you the most comfortable feeling you would ever need. Oh plus, the music that this cafe has are the oldies, chill out songs, indie songs, the kind of songs that would accompany your coffee session perfectly.







This cafe is placed in the station called Schwedenplatz, one station after and before the city centre. This street is really a perfect street for taking a walk in the day too because it makes you feel calm. I took a walk today at Schwedenplatz and I love the breeze of the wind and the trees and the birds...everything just aced my valentine's day today!
Hope you did express the love you have to the ones you love today.
Happy Valentine's day peepz.
Hugs,
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment